Daikin UK is inviting building services engineers and engineering consultants to attend one of its CPD-accredited HVACR seminars in November.
The seminars are designed to explore the increasing challenges of designing a sustainable built environment.
Building services and HVAC engineers can choose from two CPD seminars that will build their knowledge of the latest generation of energy-efficient heating and cooling technologies. Daikin UK technical expert, Martin Passingham will offer expertise on low-carbon heating solutions in building design while Graham Wright, legislation specialist and President of FETA, will impart his knowledge on F-Gas regulations 2015, R22 replacement solutions and future refrigerants.
Attendees will be able to collect CPD points on topics including heat recovery, Part Regulations Part L 2013 as well as BREEAM 2014.
Dates and venues:
- Bristol, Hotel Du Vin, 12th November
- Glasgow, Blythswood Square Hotel, 13th November
- London, Ham Yard, 20th November
- Birmingham, Hotel Du Vin, 26th November
- Winchester, Hotel Du Vin, 27th November
- Leeds, Mailmason, 27th November
- Manchester, Mailmason – 2nd December
To learn more about Daikin UK’s Future Thinking programme and to register for one of the events, please visit www.daikin.co.uk/futurethinking.