Online training continues to be a pivotal part of CPD for RIBA members and Grant UK is pleased to be hosting another RIBA CPD Providers Hour webinar in June.
The session is free for participants to join and it will provide attendees with RIBA approved training content about air source heat pumps. Architects, construction and design professionals are invited to enrol so that they can access this CPD learning content, presentation and ask questions with the CPD host.
An introduction to heat pumps and how they work
As a member of the RIBA CPD Providers Network, Grant UK is delivering its Providers Hour at 9.30am on 17th June 2022. Kevin Fossey, Grant UK’s area sales manager for the South East of England, will be hosting the live one hour CPD webinar which will be focused on air source heat pumps, providing the delegates who attend with the latest product knowledge about this low temperature, low carbon heating system. During the CPD seminar, Kevin will explore the following topics:
- An introduction to heat pumps and how they operate
- The steps involved in system design and specification, and the importance of correctly sizing a heat pump
- An overview of industry regulations and standards
- The installation requirements for heat pumps
- Heat pump performances and estimated running costs
Grant UK’s CPD Heat Pump webinar should prove insightful to all RIBA members who are interested in learning more about air source heat pump heating systems.