Entries opened Wednesday 1 April for the prestigious Heating and Renewable Awards; boasting 17 categories that look to celebrate and share best practice across the industry.
Plus, organisers are pleased to announce a top personality for the all-important role of host of the ceremony on Thursday 10 September: the one and only Jason Manford.
Paul Stephen at Heating and Renewable Awards, said: “The awards have always been a hugely important date for the industry and this year is no exception. The fact that we have managed to lure one of the most popular and well-liked comedians is a sure sign of our commitment in making the awards the most enjoyable and successful ever.
“There is so much talent and hard work in the heating and renewables sector and we want this effort to be recognised in the best possible way. The awards are free to enter and we have expanded the categories available to 17 – ensuring there is even more chance to learn from and recognise new achievements.”
There is also the respected line up for the judging panel with Bill Wright (ECA), Dave Sowden (SEA), Michael Harvey (HETAS) and Paul Stephen (Heating and Renewables Roadshow and Renewable Energy Installer Editor) continuing their roles from last year’s awards, whilst Richard Hughes-Lewis (NAPIT) is a new addition for 2015.
From projects and innovations, to training initiatives and apprentice of the year, the categories span across the heating and renewable sectors offering a chance for everyone to enter from the beginning of April – for free. The nomination period runs until June 30 to allow the judges to deliberate throughout July, with shortlists to be announced prior to the awards ceremony on Thursday 10 September.
- Contribution to Heating & Renewables Award
- Commercial Project of the Year
- Residential New Build Project of the Year
- Residential Retrofit Project of the Year
- Community Heating Project of the Year
- Heating and Renewables Innovation of the Year
- Training Initiative of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Biomass Installer of the Year
- Oil Installer of the Year
- High Efficiency Boiler Installer of the Year
- Solar PV Installer of the Year
- Solar Thermal Installer of the Year
- Air Source Heat Pump Installer of the Year
- Ground Source Heat Pump Installer of the Year
- Commercial Installer of the Year
- Heating and Renewables Installer of the Year
For more information and to register for an entry pack please visit www.heatingandrenewablesroadshow.co.uk/awards