Panasonic are currently offering installers £800 and their customers an additional £600 as part of their Green Install Cashback Scheme and Green Homes Cashback scheme.
Launched in October 2020, and running to 30 June 2021, the scheme provides qualifying installers with a cashback of £800 on the successful installation of five Aquarea heat pumps, whilst consumers can claim up to £600 cashback on the installation of an Aquarea heat pump unit.
To qualify as an installer you need to meet the following criteria:
- Successful completion of Panasonic Aquarea Accredited Air to Water Training
- 5 Aquarea projects completed from 1 October 2020 to 30 June 2021
- One claim per installation company
- Evidence of installing a CZ-TAW1 controller with each of the five heat pump installations and connecting the system to the cloud.
To qualify as a customer you need to meet the following criteria:
- Replace mains gas, LPG, electric or oil-fired boilers with an Aquarea Heat Pump
- Meet the relevant criteria – CZ-TAW1 connection and Smart Cloud Activation
- Submit a cashback claim
Better still, these schemes can be used in conjunction with the Government’s Green Homes Grant. Win win!
The cherry on the cake
If you need even further incentive for your clients, Panasonic has also welcomed the UK’s leading underfloor heating specialist, Nu-Heat, to its distribution network for Aquarea Air Source Heat Pumps in the UK. Toasty feet, an energy efficient house and savings all round. What’s not to like?
Full terms and conditions are available here.