Solar Energy UK Installer Roadshow is a series of half day seminars designed to provide an accessible, educational opportunity for SME and commercial installers to learn more about all the latest trade essentials for running a successful solar business in the upcoming year.
Each roadshow will take a look at how solar installers can:
- Make use of new technologies and work within the policy framework to generate new business opportunities
- How to sell solar to a business
- Address the UK’s current commercial rooftops opportunity
- Keep abreast with evolving standards such as MCS, finance and how the industry can improve ‘quality’ overall to the benefit of installer businesses, customers and the longevity of the industry.
Bookings are open across key locations outlined below:
- Tuesday 10 February – Surrey
- Wednesday 11 February – Somerset
- Thursday 12 February – Manchester
- Tuesday 24 February – Edinburgh
- Wednesday 25 February – Yorkshire
- Thursday 26 February – Leicester
For partnerships, sponsorship and general information, please contact email@example.com or visit the Solar Energy UK Installer Roadshow website.