DMS is to continue running free training sessions on its range of Sontex Heat Meters into 2015, the company has announced.
The courses will be run by technical manager Chris Bishop at DMS’s new offices in Eastwood, Nottinghamshire. They are designed to increase delegates’ understanding of RHI scheme standards on typical installations.
The sessions are to be held with a maximum of 10 delegates and last approximately four hours, with refreshments provided.
“The whole point of the training courses is to give many contacts the opportunity to meet our growing team at DMS Limited but also to build on any questions that anyone has on our wide range of products that we can offer,” said Chris Bishop.
“It is always good for installers to learn just that little bit extra on products before they install them just in case they might do something wrong.”
The heat meter sessions will consist of the following:
- Introduction to Sontex Superstatic440 and Superstatic449 Heat Meters
- Sontex Superstatic Operation and Installation SS440 and SS449
- Supercal 531/ SS 449 Software Overview
- Discussion on data collection
- Demonstration on Radio, M-Bus, GSM and Energy Monitor Systems
- New exciting product developments SS739 & SS749
Contact DMS for more information by phoning 01773 534555 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org