Following September’s successful ceremony at The Kensington Roof Gardens, all 13 categories have been retained, plus four which are brand new to 2015 (listed below).
Previously known as The Energy Efficiency & Renewables Awards, the awards will also be returning to its regular venue – The Ricoh Arena, Coventry – on the evening of Thursday 10 September.
A black tie event, hospitality and high quality entertainment will be available plus the opportunity to continue the day’s networking following The Heating & Renewables Roadshow’s midlands exhibition.
Please hold the date for one of the industry’s most important calendar events and join us as we celebrate innovation and best practice.
- The Contribution Award
- Commercial Project
- Residential New Build Project
- Residential Retrofit Project
- Heating& Renewables Innovation
- Biomass Installer
- High Efficiency Boiler Installer
- Solar PV Installer
- Solar Thermal Installer
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Ground Source Heat Pump
- Commercial Installer
- Heating & Renewables Installer
- Apprentice of the Year (NEW)
- Oil Installer (NEW)
- Community Heating Project of the Year (NEW)
- Training Initiative of the Year (NEW)
More information including how to enter and sponsorship opportunities will be available in the New Year at: www.heatingandrenewablesroadshow.co.uk/awards/