Last week saw Worcester, Bosch Group host its annual Environmental 2020 Awards, where it recognised those who have made an outstanding commitment to tackling climate change through the use of high-efficiency heating technologies.
Now in its 14th year, the awards saw installers and three specifiers from across the country rewarded for their outstanding work at a prestigious ceremony held at Worcester, Bosch Group Headquarters in Worcester.
The winners of each category, who received their prize from the event’s special guest, Mike Foster, Chef Executive, Energy and Utilities Alliance, (EUA) are as follows:
- Greenstar gas-fired boiler installation: Darran Grant – Darran Grant Plumbing and Heating, Cardiff
- Greenstar oil-fired boiler installation: Mike Sellwood – M Sellwood Plumbing and Heating, Swindon Greenskies solar water heating installation: Richard Smith – Smiths Heating Services Ltd, High Wycombe
- Greenstore and Greensource heat pump installation: Richard Hows – Keogh & Hows, Stratford Upon Avon
- Total system solution installation: Steve Lockyear – South West Plumbing and Heating, Bath
- Greenspring instantaneous water heater installation: Darren Miles – D Miles Plumbing and Heating, Broadway
- Housing Association specification: Golden Gates Housing Trust, Warrington
- Housebuilder Specification: Rectory Homes, Haddenam
- Local Authority Specification: Weaver Vale Housing Trust, Norwich