Stiebel Eltron UK has launched its next generation of ground source heat pumps.
The new brine-water heat pumps in the company’s WPF and WPC series are intended to replace current versions available on the market.
According to Stiebel, the newly launched WPF and WPC products offer installers and end users the following benefits:
- Higher coefficient of performance (CoP) of 5.0;
- Significantly quieter in operation;
- Easier to install due to integration of expansion vessels, soft starter, pressure hoses and circulation pump;
- Ability to use with Stiebel Eltron’s new Internet Service Gateway (which allows users to adjust heat pump settings via a smartphone, tablet or PC);
- The WPC can be split for ease of transport and installation;
- Higher kW output is available in single phase (230V) and the unit is now manufactured in 13kW (230V) making it ideal for larger domestic properties with higher heat loss
Mark McManus, managing director of Stiebel Eltron UK, said: “We are excited to be able to roll out our new ground source heat pump products which include a number of significant advances on existing products.
“The new products are also more aesthetically pleasing not merely in terms of look but also because a lot of the ancillary products are built in, helping to ensure that the installation will be extremely neat and tidy.
“The changes will be of particular benefit to domestic users who are keen to take advantage of the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) which is set to transform the green energy market in the UK. The higher level of integration means the new products can be installed in smaller spaces and are installer friendly.”