The Green Shoots Project, is pleased to announce the guest speakers for its new free Green Shoots Workshop, which will take place at the Friends Centre in Brighton on 5th February from 2-6pm.
The FREE Green Shoots Workshop is aimed at green start-ups and new green projects within existing organisations. The topics discussed and guest speakers will include:
1. Marketing & visibility, with Bill Murray from Murray Media
2. Educating potential customers, with Doly Garcia from the Green Shoots Workshop and Linda Harrison from Newlife Paints.
3. Communicating with all stakeholders, with Will Cottril from the Brighton Energy Coop.
4. Grants and other Incentives for green business, with Rebecca Duffy from the University of Brighton.
5. Alternative financing methods: Crowd funding and sharing, with Benita Matofska from Compare and Share.
Doly Garcia, founder of The Green Shoots Project, said: “The Green Shoots Project is made to support all sorts of entrepreneurial efforts in the green sector: green start-ups, recently formed green organisations, and new green projects within existing companies. The aim is to help them connect with their customers and clients and also help them honour all their commitments to the Earth and people, with fairness and respect.”
To register to attend or for more information go to: www.greenshootsproject.co.uk/events/green-shoots-workshop