The new programme includes an expanded commercial solution with more products, plus training in using Enphase’s microinverters in commercial applications. More than 1,000 installers have already partnered with the company to power and monitor systems around the world.
The Enphase commercial solution consists of:
-M215 Microinverter, provided with a 20-year warranty
– Both 3-phase and single phase Engage plug and play cabling system, including fire resistant cabling for public buildings
– Enlighten, the intelligent monitoring and management platform
– Envoy Communications Gateway
– ArrayGun mobile app for syncing the array design to Enlighten
– Engage accessories, like the Engage Coupler for splicing power cables
– In-person and online trainings
-Project design support
“Commercial solar projects are becoming more widespread in Europe. In the UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Switzerland small commercial systems up to 100kW represent a fast-growing market for our microinverters,” said Olivier Jacques, managing director for Enphase Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
“Enphase offers installers and users a technology solution with a modular architecture, integrated intelligence, lower levelised cost of energy (LCOE) and increased project profitability.”