PAS 2030 has been updated to reflect changes to the Green Deal Code of Practice and ensure that appropriate consideration has been given to commercial properties.
PAS 2030 recommends best practice for installing, managing and providing energy efficiency measures in existing buildings.
The standard is now available to view online through pas2030.bsigroup.com, which provides access to the latest version of the PAS, search functionality and bookmarking. Access to PAS 2030 Online is granted for 12 months from purchase of the PAS. If you’ve already purchased, you will automatically receive online access instructions via email.
The newly revised PAS 2030 adds a further 12 permissible energy efficiency measures, either in the form of new annexes or through amendment to existing annexes. This builds on the 26 existing measures which cover heating, insulation and glazing.
The new measures include:
- Water efficient taps and showers (hot water only)
- Hot water systems and controls
- Heating ventilation and air conditioning controls (including zoning controls)
- Radiant heating
- Variable speed drives for fans and pumps
- Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery
- Electric warm air heating
- Ducting and pipework improvements
- Solar blinds, shutters and shading devices
- Lighting systems, fittings and controls.