Energy Efficiency Installer magazine will be launched later in the year. In the mean time will provide information on this growing industry.
It will include:
• Expert opinion on all the latest technologies
• Up-to-date changes in legislation and policies
• A greater understanding of complex Green Deal structures and relationships
• Increased understanding of complimentary sectors
• Insights into business issues such as finance, sales and partnerships
Energy Efficiency Installer is aimed at the growing energy efficiency market. With the Green Deal underway we provide the knowledge for the installer to take advantage of the opportunities brought about by this flagship scheme, which should deliver heating and energy efficiency measures worth £1.3 billion.
Lu Rahman, editor, Energy Efficiency Installer said: “By the Department of Energy and Climate Change’s estimation, there are 14 million homes which are potential targets for the Green Deal and an estimated 65,000 jobs to be created. There is a vast array of business to be gained from the Green Deal and Energy Efficiency Installer provides the perfect meeting point for all technologies involved. It will include news, opinion and features from the key Green Deal sectors including building fabric, heating and cooling, microgeneration, water heating, lighting and windows and doors.
“Our aim is to offer a one-stop shop for all sectors involved in making the Green Deal a success.”