Talk Action is to run a course on future energy strategy in London tomorrow (Wednesday 27 February) focusing on how to make the case for renewables to the general public.
Held at The Town and Country Planning Association, 17 Carlton House Terrace, Communicating Renewable Energy will be facilitated by Chris Church (UK Local Carbon Communities Network) and Jon Cowdrill (Joju Solar) for the benefit of installers, local authorities and organisations, consultants and anybody else advising on renewable energy uptake.
People attending the course will learn how to:
- Discuss the role of renewable energy systems in a low carbon future
- Make a case for a local renewable energy project to the media, local people or a group of councilors
- Describe in plan English its benefits and potential problems
- Answer critical questions
- Feel confident in supporting people looking to make decisions about installing a system for their home, business or community organization
Tickets cost £395 business rate, £298 large charities, public sector and SMEs, £150 small charities and independent consultants. Concessionary rates are available for students, pensioners and the unemployed. Prices include lunch, refreshments and networking time.
For bookings contact 0207 324 4775 or email@example.com
To return to REI’s newsletter click here