Worcester, Bosch Group is offering installers up to £400 cash back when they install a Worcester product at their own home.
The initiative, which runs throughout the duration of 2012, gives every installer the chance to claim a financial return for each Worcester product they select and install in their own home.
In a survey of professional installers, 9 out of 10 stated that they would choose Worcester products for their own home – a figure which is a mark of the manufacturer’s 50 years’ dedication to delivering market-leading quality, reliability and energy-saving efficiency.
Martyn Bridges, director of marketing and technical support at Worcester, Bosch Group comments: “We are extremely confident in our ability to provide homeowners with technology that not only helps to save money on fuel costs, but also helps to protect the environment. We want as many installers as possible to benefit from daily, hands-on use of our heating and hot water products and hope that this cash-back offer will prompt a number of industry professionals to consider installing our products at their own homes.
“Being able to demonstrate the benefits of a product to potential customers is something many installers have found to be a great source of new business, and we are sure that our cash-back promotion will trigger an increase in sales over the longer term.”
Cash-back offers available include:
- £400 for Greenstore ground source heat pumps
- £300 for Greensource air to water heat pumps
- £300 for Greenskies Solar-Lux 12 solar thermal systems
- £200 for Greenskies Lifestyle and Solar-Lux 6 solar thermal systems
- £150 for Greenstar gas- or oil-fired boilers
- £100 for Greenskies Lito solar thermal systems
- £100 for Greensource air to air heat pumps
- £50 for Greenskies Lito mini (1m2) solar thermal systems
- £50 for a Greenstore TC cylinder (when installed at the same time as a solar thermal system)
The manufacturer has also extended its 5-year guarantee offer on selected gas-fired Greenstar boilers until 31 March 2012.