Solar Energy UK (SEUK) returns to the NEC from October 13-15, with its popular Installer Central Feature Area.
Designed for the unsung hero of UK solar, SEUK says its Installer Central Feature Area boasts a focus on both business and technical issues crucial to installers.
Seminar topics include upselling to new and existing customers, scaling and streamlining your business to maintain profitability, lead acquisition strategies and business diversification.
Amid the backdrop of a falling Feed-in Tariff and reducing subsidies for solar, SEUK’s seminar series aims to bring together leading speakers from UK solar to discuss with installers the various techniques required to maintain business development in this new policy environment.
Other business and technical sessions include:
- How to scale up and access commercial rooftops
- The new build market and the place for solar PV
- The IET Code of Practice: What you need to know
- Energy storage; using ‘wrongtime energy’
- Attaining grid connections; what the DNOs want from you
- Using load profiling to get up on your competitors.
To find out more or register to attend Solar Energy UK 2015 visit: http://uk.solarenergyevents.com/programme