BRE is to host a building-integrated PV (BIPV) event on Wednesday 17th October at RIBA, London.
Intended for architects, architectural technologists, RIBA, CIAT members, engineers, developers, planners, PV designers, installers, BIPV manufacturers, distributors, consultants and students, BRE says it represents your chance to engage in the most important one-day BIPV conference in the UK – it is the third in a successful series of annual BIPV days organised by BRE.
BIPV3 also offers the chance to:
- Hear the perspectives from leading industry experts
- Gain an insight into current available BIPV building components
- Understand the benefits of BIPV
- Hear how previous successful systems have been designed and built
- Understand how real systems perform
- Gain a realistic appreciation of the reliability of BIPV systems
- Learn how to address issues of weathering and aesthetics
Renewable Energy Installer subscribers can attend at the reduced price of £50 + VAT by booking online at http://www.bre.co.uk/bipv3